domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2008

Musique.
























Man, you see...
I don't laugh that much...
I just hush, and just fool around...
Man, you know...
I can't say you don't...
You know me lots...
Man, you're there...
When I just don't need a friend...
When I want a hand...
Man, you're old...
And you're free, and you're closed...
But I trust...I can open you...

You told me to go ahead...
To make my life just blow away...
To say goodbye to all the pain...shaped as people...
You told me "Smile instead... Make others shine again..."
I know just what you meant...I worship you...

Man, you're found...
I see you hang around...
I cry you all the time...want you back...
Man...you're bored...
Creator, innovator, no more inspiration...
You need her beside you again...
Man, I see you...
Don't know where, but I see you..
Don't know how, but I see you...
Don't know when, but I swear, I just see you...

You told me "Patience dear... It is your own soul they will hear... Say goodbye to all the pain...shaped as people..."
You told me "You don't need... Others to be free..."
I know just what you meant, I can understand,
I need musique...

0 pensantes: